Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

So, I didn't intend to let this blog slip so far behind, but here I am having only made about 3 posts in the last two months! Let's see if I can post more than twice in September!

Needless to say, I have had my hands quite full! The little angels that came a month ago today have been keeping me busy for the most part, and when I am not feeding them and wiping their bottoms, I am sleeping or taking whatever steps I can to retain my sanity! Sewing only sometimes being one of those things! Lol!

I've been making a lot of baby booties and listing them in my Etsy shop. I am considering holding a giveaway in the near future - any opinions on that idea would be appreciated, as it'd be my first time doing one!

Hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing my first giveaway right now (it ends Sunday) and I tried to make it really enticing - I picked up a fat quarter set of some hard-to-find fabric, plus added cuts of some vintage fabric I found, and a pincushion to top it all off. Plus I did it on Friday so that I could add a finished item to my blogpost and link to Sew & Tell Friday - more people see it that way. Offer an extra entry if people blog about it on their blog - then you get their followers too (sometimes). Just look at what others do in their giveaways and you'll get lots of good ideas!

    PS Enjoy those babies and don't worry so much about your blog - it'll still be here when you have time!

    ReplyDelete