Monday, May 31, 2010

Stacked Coins Pot-holders

I feel like I've been SO busy lately I've had no time for crafting! How I am busy when I don't work is a mystery to me! I guess it has to do with Ben directing Cabaret and me watching the kiddos all the time. It's our weekend with them, so while he's been doing tech and dress rehearsals (show opens this Thursday!) I've been trying to continually occupy a 2 year old boy and 8 year old girl - all the while "taking it easy" for the twins in my belly and wishing I could follow the doctor's orders and find time for a few hours of rest every day!

Instead, when I have a little time on my hands I feel like I need to utilize it! I can't see spending the only couple hours I have available for *me* laying in bed staring at the backs of my eyelids! So today, I made a couple of new pot-holders. First shot at a "stacked coin" quilted look. (And motivation to look for WAY TOO LONG to find the camera right where I'd already looked... only buried further than I must have checked.)

No comments:

Post a Comment