Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Take it easy!"

I'm, oh, about 7 months along with twins, and I keep getting told to take it easy. The fact of the matter is: I feel healthy. I don't think I've had any contractions, my babies stay active, I eat well. The only issue I have is getting tired or having my lower back or feet get sore from the extra weight. Otherwise, I feel about normal.

So, today I ventured into the "garage" if that's what you want to call it. It looks like a garage from the outside, but if you take the time to peer inside, it's actually like walking into Narnia instead of what looks like a wardrobe. Except it's a garage that leads to a heaping pile of junk and dirt! I've got a big task ahead of me, but I felt pretty good about filling our outside trash can and making a path to the washer and dryer finally. It's much less scary entering the garage now, but it's nowhere NEAR done!


No comments:

Post a Comment